- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. It is not intended as medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of any kind as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Furthermore, we do not provide any warranty or guarantee that these pages or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You agree that you will hold the Association harmless from all claims arising from or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website, or other websites to which it is linked. This includes, but is not limited to, information or materials viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website are the property of or are licensed to the person using them and you are not authorized to make use of such trade marks.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document.
- This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by the Association which is headquartered in the State of Mississippi, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Mississippi,, however by accessing this website both you and the Association agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Mississippi,, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this website. You and the Association also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Mississippi, and the Federal District Court with respect to such matters. The Association makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Additionally, your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
This website and its content is copyright of Retired Education Personnel of Mississippi and Association Member Benefits Advisors - © 2018 REPM and AMBA. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution, reproduction, transmission, display, performance, storing for subsequent use or other use, of part or all of the contents, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, or images, in any form is prohibited, except with our express written permission, other than the following:
- you may make such temporary copies in a single computer's RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the website
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only, provided that the user does not remove any trademarks, copyright and any other notice contained in such content
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, provided that the user does not remove any trademarks, copyright and any other notice contained in such content, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.